Capital markets players face increased regulations around best execution, enhanced trade surveillance, intraday risk monitoring and prudent valuation – all of which depend on high quality data. At the same time, market data outages can expose the firm to undesired risks. And because your business needs to be efficient and nimble, keeping market data costs under control has never been more important. To help you address those factors, we developed the ICE Data Consolidated Feed.
2015-2016 Best Low Latency Data Feed Provider
Awarded by Waters Rankings
Our consolidated feed aggregates global content from more than 450 sources across asset classes including equities, derivatives, fixed income, foreign exchange, money markets, commodities, energy and ETFs – including leading OTC broker data and our continuous fixed income evaluated prices.
UNDERPIN TRADING AND REGULATORY COMPLIANCE WITH GLOBAL, HIGH QUALITY DATA
Our consolidated feed coverage is designed to provide a broad view of price levels and liquidity across hundreds of sources.
- Global, multi-asset coverage that can be used to power research, backtesting, trading, risk and compliance applications
- Support your risk models and regulatory reporting obligations with executed prices from numerous OTC brokers, including Tullett Prebon, ICAP, BGC Partners, GFI Group and Tradition
- Continuous stream of fixed income evaluated prices designed to reflect current market conditions
- Fast, aggregated and normalized Level 1 and Level 2 market data as well as 10+ years of intraday and daily histories
ENHANCE OPERATIONAL RESILIENCY WITH A REDUNDANT DISTRIBUTION NETWORK
Our consolidated feed distribution network has been designed to be fully redundant.
- Geographically diverse ticker plants designed for better service quality and reliability
- We’re one of the largest providers of real-time, tick-by-tick data
- Utilized by Tier 1 banks, institutional asset managers, hedge funds and ISV trading platforms
POWER TRADING OPERATIONS WITH LOW LATENCY DATA, RESILIENT CONNECTIVITY AND HOSTING
Low latency infrastructure has moved from a competitive differentiator to a necessity for trading.
- Our state-of-the-art ticker plants are designed to process updates at low latency
- Highly resilient connectivity to global markets with Connectivity from ICE Data Services
- Hosting in colocation or proximity to major markets across the U.S., Europe and Asia
BETTER MANAGE COST WITH FLEXIBLE COMMERCIALS AND DELIVERY OPTIONS
Your business needs to be efficient and nimble, so keeping market data costs under control has never been more important.
- A range of flexible commercial solutions
- Work with you to add and remove sources as you enter new markets
- Real-time, delayed or end-of-day data through deployed or hosted solutions
- High performance APIs and feedhandlers for integration with third-party middleware
- Exchange tracking and reporting, as well as custom registration, billing and reporting
- Real-time (full-tick and conflated), delayed or end-of-day data through deployed or hosted solutions