ICE’s OTC markets have played an important role in increasing transparency, liquidity and access to previously opaque and illiquid markets. ICE leveraged its OTC market history with its credit expertise to become a leader in trade processing and risk management for the global credit default swaps (CDS) market. In March 2009, ICE launched the world’s first dedicated CDS clearing house, ICE Clear Credit. In July 2009, ICE Clear Europe introduced clearing for European CDS.
ICE Credit Derivative Groups
- 500+ CDS instruments cleared in US & EU
- IG and HY Indexes
- Single Names, Sovereigns, and Emerging Markets
- Clearing by ICE Clear Europe and ICE Clear Credit
- Industry leading innovation, risk reduction, and new products & services
- ICE Swap Trade offers the first & most advanced all access anonymous central limit order book for CDS
- Creditex is the leading interdealer CDS broker offering voice & electronic execution
Eris Credit Futures
ICE’s cash-settled futures contracts, based on the Eris product design, replicate the economics of credit default swaps and will trade at ICE Futures U.S. and clear at ICE Clear U.S.
Learn More About Eris Credit Futures
View ICE CDS Products