The following details the size and composition of the financial resource package available in the event of an ICE Clear US clearing member default.
- ICE Clear US's current initial margin on deposit is $15,621,884,620.
- In the event of a default, only the margin of the defaulting clearing member and, if applicable and subject to ICE Clear US’s default waterfall, margin held in the defaulting clearing member’s customer account, may be used for default management.
- In the event the resources of a defaulting clearing member are insufficient to cure the default, the below financial resources are available to ICE Clear US
ICE Clear US (Designated Corporate) Contributions
ICE Futures U.S. (Designated Corporate) Contributions
Clearing Member Required Guaranty Fund Contributions
Minimum Total Assets Available
- ICE Clear US's financial resources additionally include assessment powers as detailed in ICE Clear US Rule 302.
- The above listed Initial Margin amount represents the US Dollar value on deposit, including excess collateral, after any applicable haircuts.
- The above listed Guaranty Fund amount represents the required amount and does not include any excess collateral posted.
- All figures above are current as of September 28, 2018.