The following details the size and composition of the financial resource package available in the event of an ICE Clear Credit clearing participant default.
- ICE Clear Credit's current margin on deposit is $30,629,000,000. In the event of a default, only the margin of the defaulting clearing participant and defaulting customer (if applicable, and subject to segregation laws) may be used for default management.
- In the event the resources of a defaulting clearing participant are insufficient to cure the default, the below financial resources are available to ICE Clear Credit.
ICE Clear Credit (Designated Corporate) Contributions
Clearing Participant Required Guaranty Fund Contributions
Minimum Total Assets Available
- ICE Clear Credit's financial resources additionally include assessment powers as detailed in ICE Clear Credit Rule 803(b).
- The above listed CDS Initial Margin amount represents the U.S. Dollar value on deposit, including excess collateral, after any applicable haircuts.
- The above listed Guaranty Fund amount represents the U.S. Dollar requirement and does not include any excess collateral posted.
- All figures above are current as of June 29, 2018 and are rounded to the nearest $1 million.