ICE Connect is a new platform that offers the tools to keep you connected to the people and information that move markets. Featuring an easy-to-use, customizable user interface, you can launch ICE Connect from WebICE or as a standalone client using your WebICE or ICE Chat ID.
ICE Connect Features include:
- ICE Connect includes ICE Chat’s reliable, secure and regulatory compliant messaging platform. ICE Chat advanced messaging features include activity consoles, desk chat, message consoles, tabbed chatting, message shortcuts, broadcast messaging, and more. ICE Chat integrates with other messaging networks including AIM, Yahoo and Lync.
- ICE Connect includes a private industry directory that allows you to search and connect with front, mid and back office personnel across various ICE platforms. User profiles can be customized to the privacy requirements at the firm and/or user level.
Twitter & News
- In today’s world, market changing news often breaks first over Twitter. ICE Connect includes a read-only Twitter Client to help you stay connected to market moving events as they happen. See what's trending within the ICE networkvia the ICE long/short feature. More apps and features will be announced in the coming months.
WebICE Single Sign On
- Log into ICE Connect with a single sign from WebICE or stand alone with an existing WebICE or ICE Chat ID. Keep your ICE Connect ID for access even in transition between firms.
- ICE Connect is now available on ICE mobile for iPhone*. Keep your conversations going. Chat messages kept in sync between your desktop and your phone. While away, don’t miss important chat messages with our new mobile notification alerts feature.
*ICE Connect features available on Android soon.
- ICE Connect is designed for market participants with your specific needs in mind. Supported by ICE Technology team and the ICE 24 hour helpdesk. ICE Connect is available at no additional charge for those with an active WebICE and/or ICE Chat ID.