TRANSPARENT & LIQUID OTC ENERGY MARKETS
ICE was established on the principles of transparency and efficiency, beginning in the OTC energy markets. ICE led the industry in standardizing OTC contracts and listing them on a widely-distributed, centralized trading platform that provides access to a range of natural gas, power and crude and refined products contracts to satisfy hedging and trading objectives.
- Highly functional electronic platform enables ICE's customers to conveniently manage bilateral credit through an automated counterparty credit risk management system
- A full range of physical products to meet risk management objectives across global crude oil and refined products and North American natural gas and power
- Real-time ticker, full breadth and depth of market, as well as suite of available market data products
- Participant base ranges from the world’s largest energy companies and financial institutions to utilities and other end users in the gas and power markets
- ICE OTC energy is an Exempt Commercial Market regulated under the Commodity Exchange Act by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)
TRADING TECHNOLOGY FOR BROKERS
Leveraging the power of best-in-class messaging, negotiation and market data tools, ICE Chat's off-exchange trading technology saves Brokers time by allowing you to disseminate your quotes to a targeted community, manage responses in a timely fashion, and quickly submit trades to ICE for clearing.
ICE eConfirm Broker Matching
ICE eConfirm, is an internet-based platform that provides a fast and accurate alternative to manual, paper confirmations, allowing you to match trade confirmations online with your clients.
Auto-matching is available for ALL trades, not just those cleared on ICE. The world's top energy and banking back offices use ICE eConfirm to automate the confirmations process.