Live ICE NGX Markets can be viewed via WebICE subscription set up through the ICE website. The live viewing subscription is set up and maintained by ICE and is operated independently of ICE NGX. Please contact the ICE data team to enquire about accessing ICE NGX Markets via the WebICE platform. More information can be found via the ICE website at WebICE View Only subscription.
ICE NGX Data Customer services will include the following services listed below (collectively referred to as “ICE NGX Data Access”):
- Access to the WebICE trading platform, to view live transactional information from the ICE NGX Canadian cleared markets in natural gas and electricity, including bid/ask, market depth, and completed transactions;
- Access to ICE NGX’s live Price Index calculator, for all natural gas, electricity and crude oil price indices;
- Full historical access to all price indices published by ICE NGX, going back over 20+ years;
- Daily price settlement curves, showing new relevant pricing marks for over 40,000 products and strips each business day;
- Full historical access to settlement curves for all ICE NGX cleared products, with up to 20+ years of history in some key markets;
- Daily market summaries of all traded markets, including volume traded, open, high, low, and close (settle) for over 90 physical energy trading hubs in North America; and
- Cost: $675.00 USD/User/Month
- For more information, email ICE Data or call +1 646 733-5000 (U.S.) OR +44 207 065-7778 (UK)
ICE NGX Price Index and Settlement Curve Data
ICE NGX provides a subscription-based service that will allow customers real-time access to proprietary ICE NGX post trade clearing data, including natural gas and crude oil indices and daily NGX price settlements for all markets. Customers are able to gain access to the ICE NGX data as part of the WebICE View Only subscription.