- As of July 30 the ICE Global Carbon Futures Index (USD Excess Return) had a level of 538.02
- 258,015 lots traded across the North American Physical Environmental product suite. This is an all-time record for the month
- Open interest (OI) across the North American Physical Environmental product suite reached a new all time record of 1,135,206 lots on July 28
- 119,112 lots across the North American Physical Environmental product suite went to delivery this month. This is the largest monthly delivery of the year, and second all-time behind 165,719 lots delivered in December 2020
- UKA set two records in July. OI hit 13,853 lots and total volume was over 20,000 lots
- CCA futures and options volume was 135,136 and 56,562 lots respectively
- CCA options volume of 56,562 is a record for July and third largest monthly total all-time, behind March and April 2020
- RGGI futures and options volume was 19,632 lots combined
- EUA futures volume was 870,161 lots: 10% up on June.
- EUA options did 360,737 lots: 30% higher than the previous month.
- UKA futures traded 20,943 lots: a 37% increase. Open Interest reached 13,853 lots: a 67% increase against June.
- 32,536 REC and SREC futures lots traded, with 18,830 being PJM Tri RECs
- Contract Expiry and Deliveries - Option Expiry Aug 16th, Last Trade Day Aug 26th and Delivery Day Aug 31st
- CCA Joint Auction #28 will occur on August 18th with 71.3 mil current and 8.3 mil advanced allowances for sale
- RGGI Auction #53 will occur on September 8th with allowance quantities to be determined
- Contract Expiry and Deliveries - EUA Futures Expiry July 27th, Last Trade Day July 27th and Delivery Day July 30th
- UKA Auctions will be held on July 14th and 28th. Please see here for volumes and how to participate.
As the industry standard for data analysis, Python is a powerful tool for modeling financial market data.
ICE Connect: Python is a Desktop API that facilitates access to over 180+ global exchanges and multi-asset fundamental content, as well as proprietary ICE content (including S2F data), directly in Python for advanced data visualization.
© 2021 Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. All rights reserved. Intercontinental Exchange and ICE are trademarks of Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. or its affiliates. For more information regarding registered trademarks see: intercontinentalexchange.com/terms-of-use
Key Information Documents for certain products covered by the EU Packaged Retail and Insurance-based Investment Products Regulation can be accessed on the relevant exchange website under the heading “Key Information Documents (KIDS)”.