Supporting our clients efforts to gain clarity and transparency in the Fixed Income markets, ICE Data Services offers enhanced Terms and Conditions data. This service provides easy access to a broad range of up-to-date, fixed-income data from our robust Terms and Conditions database.
Our breadth and depth of coverage is critical throughout the entire securities processing lifecycle, supporting a range of use cases, which includes: trade execution, decision support, order management, confirm generation, clearance, settlement, compliance, and risk management.
We offer core data in support of various use cases, such as asset setup and confirm generation. This is coupled with our enriched data sets to provide in depth coverage for data intensive applications such as decision support, pre- and post-trade compliance and analytics.
• Corporate • Government • Agency • Municipal • MBS • CMO/ABS
• Common • Preferred • Convertible • Funds
• Options • Futures • Options on Futures
• Issuer & Issue Information • Basic Descriptive Data • Income Data • Call, Put, and Sinking Fund Schedules • Accrued Interest • Guarantors • Credit Ratings • Industry Classifications
• Issuer and Issue Information • Basic Descriptive Data • Dividends • Shares Outstanding • MIC Codes • Exchange Information • Industrial Classifications
• Identifiers • Market Exchange and Sector Information • Contract Details
REPRESENTATIVE USE CASES: