CDS post-trade connectivity and middleware platform
The Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act and new European Commission rules require significant regulatory changes to OTC derivatives markets. ICE Link enables industry participants to meet these new clearing requirements by leveraging its electronic workflow and connectivity, allowing trades to clear real time, minimizing operational risk and cost.
Click here for the ICE Link Services Overview fact sheet.
- Most widely adopted credit default swaps (CDS) trade workflow and connectivity provider
- Connectivity to 680 buy-side institutions, 26 sell-side dealers and 12 prime brokers
- Offering full support for all cleared and OTC transactions through a single user interface or API
- Benefits market participants through delivering trade processing efficiencies that reduce operational cost and risk
|ICE Link Features
- ICE Link Clearing Services fact sheet
- New trade clearing affirmation, allocation and clearing house submission
- Clearing house margin calculators
- Clearing reports (i.e. margin, cleared positions, netting reports, etc)
- Specialized clearing workflows (i.e. transfers, back-loads, netting, multi-clearing broker, fallback, etc)
- Real-time clearing of CP-to-CP trades (A=C and C=C+)
- Client Clearing Onboarding
- Clearing broker and prime broker intermediation consent
- Allocation processing with clearing/prime brokers
- Prime broker step-out/stay-in novations
- Prime broker adoptions/backfill and prime broker conversions
- Fund-to-fund transfer of prime brokered trades
- ICE Link C=C fact sheet
- The first and leading Novation Consent equals Confirmation solution
- ICE Link provides an electronic, transparent, and auditable process that fully complies with industry standards
- Flexible integration options allowed institutions to fully automate their roles in the novation process
- ICE Link's GoldSync+ provides real time position management
|Auto-Affirmation and Integration
- ICE Link SEF & IDB fact sheet
- ICE Link's easy-to-adopt auto affirmation software delivers automated, exception-based processing and the full benefits of straight-through-processing, greatly reducing operational risk and cost
- ICE Link connects to numerous Swap Exchange Facilities (E-Trade and IDB Platforms), order management systems and third party fund administrators
- ICE Link is integrated with Supports Swap Data Repository and Price Dissemination platforms for simplified support of Regulatory Reporting obligations
|Regulatory Reporting to Swap Data or Trade Repository
- ICE Link provides market-leading client service, including highly responsive help desk support, training, product management, CDS expertise and integration services.
- Client service and integration teams work with clients from day one to ensure the smooth adoption of ICE Link.