ICE Futures U.S.
More than 100 Years of Commodities Futures Markets
With a heritage dating to the 1870 founding of the New York Cotton Exchange, ICE Futures U.S. offers agricultural, energy, foreign exchange and equity index futures and options.
- Global agricultural benchmark contracts include Sugar No. 11, Cotton No. 2, Coffee "C" and Cocoa, along with financially settled contracts on U.S. grains and oilseeds
- Leading marketplace for cleared energy contracts including natural gas and electric power
- Home to the U.S. Dollar Index, the most widely recognized benchmark for the value of the U.S. dollar
- The exclusive provider of futures and options based on the family of Russell U.S. equity indexes, including the Russell 2000 and 1000 indexes
- Nearly 60 currency pairs
- Second largest futures exchange in the U.S.
- Regulated by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC)
|ICE Clear U.S.
ICE Clear Europe