MT Newswires provides a leading global, multi-asset class financial news service with over 110 categories of market moving, original and noise free North American capital market, global economic and commodity news. MT Newswires offers comprehensive and versatile real-time news services including the Live Briefs PRO North America
which is now available on the ICE Data & Analytics app
and can be accessed through ICE Connect
- Global Energy Report: Global supply / demand, geopolitical events and economic activity summaries affecting oil futures and related asset classes. Crude stocks, refining news and inventory reports versus consensus expectations.
- Real time oil/energy updates from MT Newswires’ global team of experienced financial journalists and economists, including institutional market chatter (Street Color) derived from trading desk chat applications.
- Real-time coverage of all major asset classes & developed economies - Timely and concise editorial coverage delivering information on a need to know basis while eliminating the noise.
- Detailed and timely views from oil trading firms and ship brokers on cargoes and deals done.
- Official data from the US, China, Singapore, India, Japan and South Korea joined by analyst reports and statistics from EIA, CFTC, OPEC, IEA and state-run news agencies Xinhua, TASS and INRA.
- Unique and proprietary news and analysis from industry leading commodity reporters around the globe.
Oil traders, risk managers, analysts, and energy executives rely on MT Newswires to provide them with an up-to-date, detailed assessment of the oil and products markets.