ICE Clear U.S.
Building a Century of Market Integrity
ICE Clear U.S. serves the agricultural, currency and equity index markets of ICE Futures U.S.
- Provides secure, capital-efficient counterparty risk management and post-trade services, including physical delivery
- Utilizes risk-based SPAN® model
- Clears futures and options for global benchmark contracts including Sugar No. 11, Cotton No. 2, U.S. Dollar Index and Russell Indexes
- CFTC-registered Derivatives Clearing Organization (DCO)
- Established in 1915 as the New York Cotton Exchange Clearing Association, later became the Commodity Clearing Corporation