ICE Clear Europe
Europe’s Multi-Asset Class Clearing House
Established in 2008 to provide efficient central clearing services for ICE's global energy markets, ICE Clear Europe now clears more than 6.5 million contracts a day across multiple asset classes, including half the world’s crude and refined oil futures volume and a portfolio of more than 800 global cleared energy contracts.
In addition to ICE’s energy markets, ICE Clear Europe is also the clearing house for ICE Endex energy derivatives contracts, European credit default swaps (CDS) and the London derivatives market of NYSE Liffe. Clearing for NYSE Liffe and ICE Endex derivatives contracts has been incorporated into ICE’s futures and options clearing function, with the same rulebook, membership and risk management model as ICE’s exchange traded energy business.
- Derivatives clearing for energy and agricultural commodities, interest rates, bonds, credit and equities
- Secure, capital efficient risk management, including physical delivery capabilities
- Real-time price and position monitoring for energy contracts, with position reports provided every five minutes
- Regulated in the U.K. by the Bank of England and in the U.S. by the SEC and CFTC as an SCA and DCO, respectively
- Awarded "Best Clearing House" for the energy markets by Energy Risk Magazine in 2013
|ICE Futures Europe|
|ICE Futures U.S.|
®SPAN is a registered trademark of Chicago Mercantile Exchange Inc., used herein under licence. Chicago Mercantile Exchange Inc. assumes no responsibility in connection with the use of SPAN