This highly interactive and intensive two day physical crude oil and products trading course will provide the attendees with a comprehensive understanding and knowledge base of the US and international physical oil trading business from the perspective of both the trader and supply analyst. Course attendees will be exposed to arbitrage trading as well as outright trading opportunities. The program will conclude with a simulated trading exercise.
This course is delivered and administered by our learning alliance partner the Energy Management Institute (EMI).
|Location||New York area|
Who Should Attend
Anyone involved in the following roles will benefit from this course: oil trading/broking, risk management, supply, sales, marketing, energy purchasing, refining, analysis and finance.
- Crude oil and product supply and demand.
- Crude oil evaluation and selection.
- Oil refining and products.
- Review of pricing mechanisms.
- Freight trading.
- Comparison of physical and financial trading.
- Arbitrage/Spread trading
- Refinery supply and demand
- Physical outright trading.
- Approach to trading physical.