ICE Education and Two Two Five bring their expertise in the physical and derivative crude oil markets and electronic trading to bring to you this innovative program that utilises a revolutionary trading simulator that ensures practical hands on experience of 'real market scenarios' in a unique 3 day learning experience.
Typical Delegate Feedback:
"Fun and interactive best way to learn"
"Simulations that helped put theory with practice combined with the experience and knowledge of the instructors"
"Good examples by the faculty and the immediate application of our knowledge in the simulation"
"The switch between theory and computer simulation. The possibility to ask questions along the way"
|Price||£2,995 + VAT|
Who Should Attend
- If your work is affected by the changes to the international price of oil
- Oil industry staff working supply, trading risk management, refining, finance, transportation and E&P
- Oil trading and distribution companies
- Energy-related government departments
- Purchasing, planning and finance departments in major energy consumers
- Energy publications
- Bankers, accountants, auditors and others associated with oil companies and oil financing.
- Derivatives simulation
- Trading Best Practice
- Trading Best Practice simulation
- Time spreads
- Time spreads simulation
- Price Exposures
- Price exposures simulation
- Arbitrage Simulation
- Hedging simulation
- Storage simulation
- Refining simulation
- Team Dynamics
- Final Game