ICE Education bring their expertise in the physical oil, oil product markets and electronic trading together to bring to you this new and innovative programme that utilises a revolutionary trading simulator that ensures practical hands on experience of 'real market scenarios' in a unique three day learning experience.
Typical Delegate Feedback:
"Fun and interactive best way to learn"
"Simulations that helped put theory with practice combined with the experience and knowledge of the instructors"
"Good examples by the faculty and the immediate application of our knowledge in the simulation"
"The switch between theory and computer simulation. The possibility to ask questions along the way"
|Price||£2,500 + VAT|
Who Should Attend
- If your work is affected by the changes to the international price of oil
- oil industry staff working supply, trading risk management, refining, finance, transportation and E&P
- Oil trading and distribution companies
- Energy-related government departments
- Purchasing, planning and finance departments in major energy consumers
- Energy publications
- Bankers, accountants, auditors and others associated with oil companies and oil financing.
- Basics of Oil markets and Trading Best Practice
- Brent - Futures, BFOE and Dated Brent
- BRENT TRADING SIMULATION
- Physical products
- PHYSICAL PRODUCTS FOB/CIF TRADING EXERCISE
- Physical crude
- NORTH SEA CRUDE CARGOES TRADING SIMULATION
- RUNNING A REFINERY SIMULATION
- Forward markets and time spreads
- TIME SPREADS SIMULATION
- Storage Optionality and Optimisation
- STORAGE TRADING SIMULATION
- Trading futures using Technicals
- TECHNICAL CHARTING SIMULATION
- Hedging & floating prices
- HEDGING PRODUCTS CARGOES SIMULATION
- Geographies and arbitrage
- GAS OIL SPREADS SIMULATION
- Freight and hedging arbitrage
- Worked example
- Introduction to final simulation
- TRANS-ATLANTIC CRUDE ARBITRAGE